Welcome to team tarf
Individuals who are looking forward to think out of the box and make a unique impact with their ideas shall apply here. Being part of a startup environment, the executives are likely to have a great deal of responsibility early on and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. You shall have the creative liberty if you connect with the vision of the project.
- overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- conceptualizing & organising events and travel meets
- updating databases
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- managing campaigns on social media.
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Adaptability to a co-working environment where can learns
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
If you are able to differentiate between, your & you’re and are irked by small grammatical mistakes in sentences, we‘d love to know your better. Content is King in every aspect and we are looking forward to hire somebody who understands the vision of our project and can convey it to our audiences be it any medium.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write a lear marketing copy to promote our services
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to seniors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Portfolio of published articles if any/writing samples
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you like conversations, strategies and sustainable growing business models then would like to know your better. TARF is looking to expand its reach to local people to develop businesses for which we need Business Development Managers who are ambitious to lead projects and make a difference to a community. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through more projects and helping more communities in India.
- Identifying new leads
- Pitching our services
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new communities
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing/sustainable initiatives
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and new ideation to the projects
- Developing proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Good with numbers
- Strong communication and fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Curiosity to know more about the industry and its current events
- The ability to meet deadlines and be part of a bigger team imitative
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- An eye towards details and ability to contribute time and organize projects.
- Excellent time management and organisation
If your diary has sketches more than notes and you have a flair towards ideation of design, we are keen to bring you on board. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with the team to create cohesive designs that reflect our cultures and goals
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
If you have a knack for answering the why’s around you and go to lengths in searching for data to back up your debates, we are looking for you. As a market researcher, you’ll collect and analyse data and information for TARF. The information you provide shall help us to make informed decisions about the community we are working with.
- Collect data on areas, local communities, consumers, competitors, Indian demographic, travel communities, sustainable measures, regional and global impact and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective people’ preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis of various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Travel to the respective places from time to time and collect the relevant data with the help of the local communities.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of databases and MS Office.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.