If you have a knack for answering the why’s around you and go to lengths in searching for data to back up your debates, we are looking for you. As a market researcher, you’ll collect and analyse data and information for TARF. The information you provide shall help us to make informed decisions about the community we are working with.
- Collect data on areas, local communities, consumers, competitors, Indian demographic, travel communities, sustainable measures, regional and global impact and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective people’ preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis of various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Travel to the respective places from time to time and collect the relevant data with the help of the local communities.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of databases and MS Office.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
Note: This is a non-paid volunteer position.