If your diary has sketches more than notes and you have a flair towards ideation of design, we are keen to bring you on board. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with the team to create cohesive designs that reflect our cultures and goals
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Note: This is a non-paid volunteer position.