If you like conversations, strategies and sustainable growing business models then would like to know your better. TARF is looking to expand its reach to local people to develop businesses for which we need Business Development Managers who are ambitious to lead projects and make a difference to a community. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through more projects and helping more communities in India.
- Identifying new leads
- Pitching our services
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new communities
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing/sustainable initiatives
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and new ideation to the projects
- Developing proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Good with numbers
- Strong communication and fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- Curiosity to know more about the industry and its current events
- The ability to meet deadlines and be part of a bigger team imitative
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- An eye towards details and ability to contribute time and organize projects.
- Excellent time management and organisation
Note: This is a non-paid volunteer position.